Friday, August 22, 2008

2008 Steelers Ladies Night Out

This year's Steelers Ladies Night Out will be held on Wednesday, October 8th at 4 PM -10 PM at Heinz Field. Registration is now open and will be on a "first-come, first served" basis. They are expecting it to sell out quickly.

Pamper yourself ladies as your evening will include a Prime Rib dinner in the spectacular East Club Lounge overlooking the skyline of the city of Pittsburgh with two current Steelers players as special guests giving you insight on their weekly lives. Everyone will also receive a tour of Heinz Field as well as having an opportunity to be part of the audience in a live taping of the PNC Hines Ward Show in the Coca-Cola Great Hall. Finally, everyone will receive a Ladies cut long sleeve Steelers t-shirt, Steelers hat, 2008 Steelers Yearbook and a 2008 Team Photo signed by the two current players appearing at the East Club Lounge.
The cost is $95 and the form you need to fill out and send in with your check / money order payment can be filled out or printed from the Steelers.com webpage (with additional information such as the address to send your payment to).


1 comment:

Connie said...

Hi, My name is Connie and I attended the "2008 Steelers Ladies Night Out". I had a wonderful time and I never knew that the Steelers had the largest female fan base. My husband, Jesse drove us to Pittsburgh from Crosby, TX, just so that I could experience the excitement. It was the best 23 hour drive (one-way). I'm looking forward to the "2009 Steelers Ladies Night Out". This time I think I will fly to Pittsburgh. The Steeler organization put on such a wonderful evening for the ladies and I'm glad I made the trip.